This apron was inspired by World Central Kitchen. For every Cooks For The World Apron sold, a $5 donation will be made to World Central Kitchen to help them in their mission of using the power of food to nourish communities and strengthen economies in times of crisis and beyond. This, of course, is in addition to the 100 meals we always provide for every apron sold.
- 100% 9oz Organic Cotton Canvas
- Bib Apron Size - 34" length x 30" width
- Black in Color with Bright Orange Straps
- Adjustable Neck Strap With Metal Hardware
- Contrast Blue Stitching on Pockets
- Reinforced Stress Points
- Two Pockets Below Waist
- Chest Pocket
- 42" Waist Straps
At Cooks Who Feed, we only use high-quality fabrics. Many of our fabrics are raw and untreated. Because of this, we suggest you wash your article separately for the first few washes as the color may bleed. To keep your article looking great, please wash in cold water and air dry or tumble dry on low.