1 APRON = 100 MEALS
This apron was inspired by and designed with Chef Vikram Vij. In addition to the 100 meals provided for every apron sold, profits will be shared with Opportunity International Canada, a charitable organization close to Chef Vikram's heart. Opportunity International is a global organization that empowers families to leave poverty behind by providing financial assistance and training.
- 100% 9oz Organic Cotton Canvas
- Bib Apron Size - 34" length x 30" width
- Black in Color with White Straps
- Adjustable Neck Strap With Metal Hardware
- White Accent Stitching on Lower Pockets
- Reinforced Stress Points
- Two Pockets Below the Waist
- Chest Pocket
- 42" Waist Straps
At Cooks Who Feed, we only use high-quality fabrics. Many of our fabrics are raw and untreated. Because of this, we suggest you wash your article separately for the first few washes as the color may bleed. To keep your article looking great, please wash in cold water and air dry or tumble dry on low.