1 APRON = 100 MEALS
This apron was designed in collaboration with Second Harvest, Canada's largest food rescue organization.
In addition to the 100 meals provided for every apron sold, profits will be given to Second Harvest to support the work they do to reduce the amount of edible food going to waste, which in turn averts the release of millions of pounds of greenhouse gases. The food Second Harvest recovers is redirected to thousands of charities and non-profit organizations, ensuring more people have access to healthy food.
- 100% 9oz Organic Cotton Canvas
- Bib Apron Size - 34" length x 30" width
- Black in Color with Dark Green Straps
- Adjustable Neck Strap With Metal Hardware
- Dark Green Accent Stitching on Lower Pockets
- Reinforced Stress Points
- Two Pockets Below the Waist
- Chest Pocket
- 42" Waist Straps
At Cooks Who Feed, we only use high-quality fabrics. Many of our fabrics are raw and untreated. Because of this, we suggest you wash your article separately for the first few washes as the color may bleed. To keep your article looking great, please wash in cold water and air dry or tumble dry on low.